24/7 Response – #1 Rated Company for Flood Damage
United Fire & Water Damage of LA, is the #1 service provider for flood damage. Recovering from flood damage can be costly to your home or commercial building. Our company has over 15 years of experience dealing water, fire, and mold damage. We have the training and equipment to handle any size flood damage job .
The word “rising” is the key to distinguishing water damage from flood damage.
Flood damagecan be caused by:
- Overflowing lakes or rivers
- When we get a TON of rain in a very short time – this can cause flood damage in Baton Rouge, LA
- Clogged drains
Call 225.755.7923 now for immediate Baton Rouge, LA flood damage restoration.
Flood Damage: Does insurance cover this??
Generally speaking, a property is covered by rising water ONLY if a flood policy is in place. Typical property policies do NOT cover flood claims. A few examples offlood damage include:
- Rising water from a river overflows its banks and floods your home or building.
- Heavy rain seeps into your basement or crawlspace because the soil can’t absorb the water quickly enough. We don’t see too much of this around Baton Rouge.
- A heavy rain or flash flood causes the hill behind your home or building to collapse and enters your property.
Flood damageFloodsmart.gov, the official site of the National Flood Insurance Program.can be insured only with a flood insurance policy — no other insurance will cover flood damage. An excellent resource for flood insurance information is