Mold Removal Services Baton Rouge
Mold Removal Services in Baton Rouge are available from United Fire & Water Damage of LA, LLC (UFW). We are a Louisiana State Licensed Mold Remediation Contractor – Lic #250487. We are EXPERTS in the field of mold removal, and we are capable of helping you assess your situation – and solve your moisture problem and secondary microbial issues. GUARANTEED.
So how do I know IF I have a mold problem? If you can see that you have mold growth in your property – you have a mold problem. Mold – visible mold – should not occur in a living or working space ever.
What if I cant see mold? Could I still have a problem? Absolutely. We see this pretty frequently actually. Where a home or business owner suspects that there is a problem but there is no visual evidence.
So what happens then?
Typically we will come in with our moisture identification equipment – infrared cameras, penetrating and non penetrating moisture meters, hammer probes, etc…. and we try to identify the moisture problem. Because EVERY mold problem ever encountered is a result of moisture.
If we can identify a moisture problem we can further assess the situation. Many times we can come up with an action plan to resolve the situation.
Other times we can not definitively determine whether there is a moisture problem or not outside of high relative and specific humidity in the home. If there are signs that any members of the family or any staff are symptomatic we generally recommend that mold sampling is performed. This process can tell us – absolutely – whether there is a problem – or not.
More to come in our series….
CERTIFIED CONTINUING EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR FOR THE STATE OF LOUISIANA – WATER DAMAGE #101 & MOLD REMEDIATION
- LOUISIANA REAL ESTATE COMMISSION
- LOUISIANA STATE BOARD OF CONTRACTORS
- LOUISIANA STATE BOARD OF INSURANCE
INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS & COURSE WORK
- IICRC – CARPET CLEANING (CCT) – DENVER CO, 1999
- IICRC – WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNICIAN (WTR) – DENVER CO, 2000
- IICRC – CERTIFIED MICROBIAL TECHNICIAN (CMT) – DENVER CO, 2000
- IAQ – CERTIFIED MOLD REMEDIATION TECHNICIAN (CMR) – WICHITA KS, 2001
- LA STATE BOARD OF CONTRACTORS – BUSINESS LAW EXAM – BATON ROUGE LA, 2006
- LA STATE BOARD OF CONTRACTORS – MOLD REMEDIATION EXAM – BATON ROUGE LA, 2006
- LA STATE BOARD OF CONTRACTORS – HOME IMPROVEMENT LICENSE
- LA STATE BOARD OF LOUISIANA – MOLD REMEDIATION LICENSE
- XACTIMATE – ESTIMATOR TRAINING, OREM UT, 2006
- OSHA – HAZWOPER CERTIFIED – ONLINE COURSE – 2009
- IICRC – WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNICIAN (WTR) DOTHAN AL, 2009
- IICRC – FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNICIAN (FSRT) DOTHAN AL, 2009
- IICRC – ODOR CONTROL TECHNICIAN (OCT) DOTHAN AL, 2009
- RESTORATION BUSINESS TRAINING – RAINBOW INTL, WACO TX, 2009
- METH LAB CLEAN UP CERTIFICATION, BIRMINGHAM AL, 2009
- SERVED AS CONSULTANT TO LA STATE RISK MANAGEMENT DEPT – 2011
- SERVED AS CONSULTANT TO FEMA – 2011
- XACTIMATE – LEVEL 1 CERTIFIED ESTIMATOR – ONLINE COURSE, 2011
- RESTORATION BUSINESS TRAINING – 911 RESTORATION , LOS ANGELES CA, 2012
- NORMI – CERTIFIED AIR QUALITY SAMPLING TECHNICIAN – ONLINE COURSE 2012
- XACTIMATE ADVANCED TRAINING, ATLANTA GA, 2013
- XACTIMATE – LEVEL 2 CERTIFIED ESTIMATOR – ONLINE COURSE, 2013
- LARGE LOSS CONFERENCE, TAMPA FL, 2013
- CIMR TECHNOLOGIES – CONTINUOUS INFECTIOUS MICROBIAL REDUCTION – BEAUMONT TX, 2014
United Fire & Water Damage of LA, LLC
4117 Rhoda Dr
Baton Rouge LA 70816