Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Mandeville Fire Damage - Macaroni Grill

Mandeville Fire Damage - Macaroni Grill

Commercial Fire Damage in Mandeville

In May of 2008 The Macaroni Grill in Mandeville caught fire after a discarded cigarette butt ignited mulch in a flower bed outside of the men’s restroom. The project required the demolition and complete reconstruction of the men’s restroom. All surfaces and contents in the restaurant required cleaning – all walls, ceilings, fixtures, plates, bottles, silverware, booths, tables, chairs, appliances, HVAC system – EVERYTHING in the building required cleaning due to the smoke damage and resulting odor problem.

  • Airmovers were added to force the liquid moisture in the walls in to the air as a vapor. We were promoting evaporation to help facilitate the drying process – and to prevent secondary mold growth.

  • Secondary damage can also occur when you force moisture into the air and do nothing to help remove it. We placed multiple LGR (low grain refrigerant) dehumidifiers in the building to help remove the excess moisture, and to reduce both the specific and relative humidity.

  • The vinyl base cove was removed and holes punched in the drywall below the top of the base to help the walls breathe.
  • Drains were not available on the west side of the building. UFW utilized trash cans with casters to help collect the water that the LGR dehumidifiers captured. The Phoenix LGR dehumidifiers that we use can capture and purge up to 30 gallons every single day.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.