WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
IN MAUREPAS, LOUISIANA
Have you experienced water damage in your Maurepas business or residence?
If you have standing water or even slightly elevated moisture content levels in your carpeting, flooring or walls, time is of the essence. United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC has been restoring water damaged properties in Maurepas, Louisiana for more than 20 years. We understand that when water breaches a building, a rapid and thorough response is required to safeguard against mold and bacteria growth.
24-Hour Emergency Response
Rapid Water Damage Restoration in In Maurepas
United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC will send IICRC certified technicians to your building to evaluate the damage and quickly contain any contaminated areas. We work quickly to remove any affected content items, and address any other issues we may have with the structure. Once we’ve eliminated the moisture source and extracted any excess moisture, the work to dry and dehumidify your property will begin. Our IICRC certified technicians will set state of the art air movement equipment, dehumidifiers, air scrubbers, and hydroxyl units for the structural drying portion of the process. We will document moisture content daily until the structure is at a pre-determined drying goal.
United Fire & Water has been completing water damage restoration projects in the Maurepas market for nearly 20 years. We have the experience and proficiency to work with insurance companies, and we strive to make the recovery from any disaster as smooth a process as possible.
We are Level III certified with Xactimate estimating software, which is the software that insurance carriers use to determine costs for insurance repair projects. Which means, we speak THEIR language. When disaster strikes, call the company that will return your property to pre-loss condition quickly, and correctly – the first time. Call (225)755-7923 for water damage restoration service 24/7.
We specialize in the full scope of water damage restoration services, including:
- Emergency water extraction
- Sanitizing and deodorization of affected surfaces
- Structural drying and dehumidifying
- Personal content cleaning, pack-out & storage
- Restoration of salvageable structural items
- Full repair and reconstruction services
United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC understands that water damage to your property can be a devastating event. It is critical for a restoration company to take the time to restore as many items as possible and limit the need for replacement. Our thorough restoration process ensures that any salvageable items will be restored and that all traces of moisture and mold are eliminated. We use cutting edge technology, coupled with over 20 years of industry experience to identify, document, and then address any issues related to a water damage in your Maurepas property.
Precision Matters in Restoration
All restoration projects completed by United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC, whether large or small, adhere strictly to IICRC standards. If necessary, our water damage experts will remove and dispose of damaged sheetrock, and flooring then dry all remaining structural content.
Our Maurepas water damage restoration crew will:
- safely remove and dispose of unsalvageable debris
- remove standing water
- extract water from your flooring, including carpeting and padding
- apply antimicrobial treatment to affected surfaces to prevent mold & mildew
- disinfect & sanitize affected areas
- search for hidden pockets of water with high tech moisture meters
- thoroughly dry affected surfaces
- completely restore your property to its preexisting condition
Independently Owned & Operated
United Fire & Water Damage of LA, LLC is an independently owned company, which means when you contract with UFW, we work for YOU – the client. If your insurance carrier tells you that they are sending their “preferred vendor” – buyer beware.
This is a preferred vendor who was sent by the carrier or third party, who will also be paid by the carrier or the third party. What does this mean to you? Does the preferred vendor work for YOU? Remember: the policy holder has the right to choose any contractor that they see fit to do work on their property. For more information on water damage please visit our FAQ page – https://unitedfireandwater.com/water-damage/water-damage-frequently-asked-questions/
The Insureds Bill of Rights Includes:
- You have the right to choose any contractor you would like to restore your home or business.
- All contractors that work on your home or business should work for YOU and not the insurance company.
- It is illegal for your insurance company to require you to use one of their preferred vendors. It is also illegal for them to suggest, pressure, or intimidate you into using their preferred vendors.
- To become a preferred vendor for most insurance companies, contractors must agree not to charge for certain items, agree to do things in a manner compliant with the carriers guidelines, or limit what items they do. This practice, while saving the insurance company hundreds or thousands of dollars per claim, puts property owners at risk of incomplete restoration.
- Using a preferred vendor does not guarantee higher quality work, or that your restoration will be completed in a timely manner. We will never cut corners just to receive job assignments directly from an insurance company, or short the homeowner from a needed service to stay on their vendor program.
- We pledge to be 100% transparent with you and you can count on our team to have your best interest 100% of the time.