WATER DAMAGE CLEANUP & WATER REMOVAL
Fast Response Times for Water Damage Restoration – Specializing in Water Removal & Cleanup.
Call United Fire & Water Damage for 24/7 emergency water damage remediation. We typically respond in 60 minutes or less for water damage restoration. Two hours or less for all other Southern Louisiana locations. Our IICRC trained water damage remediation technicians are qualified and have the equipment to handle any size water damage restoration job. We understand that a water damage event can be overwhelming and costly to your home or commercial building, so our water damage restoration specialists will work with you through the entire process.
What We Provide:
- 24/7 Availability
- Fast response time for water damage restoration
- Professional and thorough assessments
- Certified and licensed technicians
- Certified continuing education provider teaching the science behind restoration
- Knowledgeable and properly equipped technicians
- Fully-detailed estimates
- Coordination with your insurance company
- Constant contact to keep you informed on the status of your project
Take Immediate Action
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is critical. United Fire & Water Damage of LA, LLC can respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. We closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
We use infrared cameras, penetrating and non-penetrating moisture meters to determine the extent of the water damage – we can tell you what’s wet and how wet it is. We then establish drying goals for your property. Typically, all wet materials are dried to a pre-loss condition within 3 to 5 days.
What To Do After Water Damage:
- Remove excess water by mopping, blotting, squeegeeing
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil, plastic bags or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
- Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
What NOT To Do After Water Damage:
- Don’t leave wooden / stained furniture on carpeted areas – otherwise stain will bleed onto them. Don’t leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors as they can also bleed
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other household appliances
- Don’t turn on lights or ceiling fans if ceiling is wet