EMERGENCY WATER EXTRACTION IN BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA
EMERGENCY WATER EXTRACTION
Water damage from a burst pipe, leaky appliance, or an overflowed toilet usually requires emergency water extraction to mitigate damages.
Contact United Fire & Water Damage of LA. LLC following water damage for emergency water extraction. We use the most advanced cleaning and drying equipment to restore your Baton Rouge water damaged property.
Our complete range of water damage restoration services includes emergency water extraction, structural drying and dehumidification, property damage restoration, contents cleaning, packout, and storage, and direct insurance billing.
24-Hour Emergency Response
Rapid Emergency Water Extraction & Water Damage Restoration
United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC will send IICRC certified technicians can respond to perform emergency water extraction at your Baton Rouge, Louisiana property to ensure that damage is stopped from spreading further damage to your property and contents. Water extraction is 500 times more efficient than removing water through evaporation and dehumidification – emergency water extraction is arguably the most important step of the restoration process.
Why Choose United Fire & Water Damage of LA, LLC
- We are the best reviewed restoration contractor in Southern Louisiana
- PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS!!
- Over 20 years of water damage restoration experience
- IICRC Certified and Louisiana State Licensed
- Fully Insured
- When you contract with UFW – We work for YOU – not the insurance carrier
- Typically on scene within an hour
- State of the art drying and moisture identification equipment
- We bill your insurance carrier directly
- Level III Certified with Xactimate estimating software – this is the same software that your insurance carrier will use to estimate the cost of repairs for your emergency repair work
United Fire & Water has been completing water damage restoration projects for nearly 20 years. We have the experience and proficiency to work with insurance companies, and we strive to make the recovery from any disaster as smooth a process as possible.
We are Level III certified with Xactimate estimating software, which is the software that insurance carriers use to determine costs for insurance repair projects. Which means, we speak THEIR language.
When disaster strikes, call the company that will return your property to pre-loss condition quickly, and correctly – the first time. Call (225)755-7923 for water damage restoration service 24/7.
We specialize in the full scope of water damage restoration services, including:
- Emergency water extraction
- Sanitizing and deodorization of affected surfaces
- Structural drying and dehumidifying
- Personal content cleaning, pack-out & storage
- Restoration of salvageable structural items
- Full repair and reconstruction services
United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC understands that water damage to your property can be a devastating event. It is critical for a restoration company to take the time to restore as many items as possible and limit the need for replacement. Our thorough restoration process ensures that any salvageable items will be restored and that all traces of moisture and mold are eliminated. We use cutting edge technology, coupled with over 20 years of industry experience to identify, document, and then address any issues related to a water loss in your Baton Rouge property.
Our Baton Rouge Emergency Water Extraction crew will:
- Extract all standing water
- Protect personal property
- When necessary, apply antimicrobial treatment to affected surfaces to prevent mold & mildew
- search for hidden pockets of water with high tech moisture meters and infrared tools
- thoroughly dry affected surfaces
- completely restore your property to its preexisting condition
- Documentation that the property is fully restored – this is VERY important for resale purposes. Did you know that you MUST disclose water damage to a buyer?
Independently Owned & Operated
United Fire & Water Damage of LA, LLC is an independently owned company, which means when you contract with UFW, we work for YOU – the client. If your insurance carrier tells you that they are sending their “preferred vendor” – buyer beware.
This is a preferred vendor who was sent by the carrier or third party, who will also be paid by the carrier or the third party. What does this mean to you? Does the preferred vendor work for YOU? Remember: the policy holder has the right to choose any contractor that they see fit to do work on their property. For more information on water damage please visit our FAQ page HERE
The Insureds Bill of Rights Includes:
- You have the right to choose any contractor you would like to restore your home or business.
- All contractors that work on your home or business should work for YOU and not the insurance company.
- It is illegal for your insurance company to require you to use one of their preferred vendors. It is also illegal for them to suggest, pressure, or intimidate you into using their preferred vendors.
- To become a preferred vendor for most insurance companies, contractors must agree not to charge for certain items, agree to do things in a manner compliant with the carriers guidelines, or limit what items they do. This practice, while saving the insurance company hundreds or thousands of dollars per claim, puts property owners at risk of incomplete restoration.
- Using a preferred vendor does not guarantee higher quality work, or that your restoration will be completed in a timely manner. We will never cut corners just to receive job assignments directly from an insurance company, or short the homeowner from a needed service to stay on their vendor program.
- We pledge to be 100% transparent with you and you can count on our team to have your best interest 100% of the time.
Call (225)755-7923 for an immediate response or FREE quote!
United Fire & Water Damage provides emergency restoration services for commercial and residential properties. Commercial Restoration requires restoration on a large scale and requires intricate and complex logistics to execute disaster restoration services. Call us today at (225) 475-3406 to start your restoration process.
We combine state-of-the-art equipment and techniques with a commitment to caring that is second to none. We do the job right the first time and stand behind every job we do, start to finish. United Fire & Water Damage of LA, LLC (225) 475-3406